Welcome to the 2017 Sisu Fit Games Open! These games are designed for men and women with the determination to incorporate a more active and healthy lifestyle into their daily routine without the headaches of going to a gym or the expense of building a home gym. Here you can join a growing community of like-minded men and women who are striving to better themselves, and not to mention, win some money! Here are the details to the Sisu Fit Games:
- Men and women over 18. Must take a picture of drivers license(blur out license number) so that DOB is showing.
- To incorporate a level playing field, points will be multiplied by a age factor. Classification of age group will be awarded points in the following manner:
18-30 calculated points as achieved
31-40 calculated points x 1.25 factor
41-55 calculated points x 1.5 factor
56 and over calculated points x 1.75 factor
- PLUS! To level out the playing field even more, a point multiple will be added based on a person’s BMI
- BMI under 25 as achieved
- 26-35 calculated points x 1.2 factor
- 36 and over calculated points x 1.50 factor
- Must have the ability to video record and post 2 minute workout segments for point verification.
- Must have a distance tracking device via cell phone app or GPS monitor.
- Must have a Facebook account. Will be invited to our Private Group.
- Exercise equipment needed: Pull up bar and Abdominal Wheel (strength bands may be desired to help with assisted pull ups)
- Official launch date is September 1, 2017
- Calender of exercises shown here: sept2017
- Each day on sisufitgames.com, a specific exercise will be assigned(air squats, push ups, plank, pull ups, 1 mile run, etc) with a directional video going over the details of the exercise, point value of completed repetitions, what is considered acceptable variations, and is not acceptable.
- Contestants will have 2 minutes to complete as many repetitions(1 mile run n/a) in proper and acceptable form. The repetitions must be video recorded with verbal time and date stamp. All recordings must be from a side view(except pullups and ones noted).
- Contestants are allowed to complete as many 2 minute rounds prior to 9 pm (EST) that evening as desired for maximum point values. Only 2 minute video segments may be uploaded per time. Once round is completed, video is to be uploaded to the private FB page with point value noted.
- Contestants must complete a point value form which will be provided with the exercise of the day, to be submitted by 9 pm that day the exercise was assigned.
How To Compete In Sisu Fit Games
Log onto sisufitgames.com and go to the “EOD” page.
You will see the EOD and instructional videos to complete each version Record and complete your 2 minute round of the EOD Click on the “Submit Your Points Here link Total your points for properly completed repetitions Submit your points once entered Visit our Facebook page to upload your video of your 2 minute clip Official Rules for Standard of Conduct on Social Media Here Post your video You may complete as many times during the day as you are able to Visit our Leader Board on Sisufitgames.com to see your ranking
- At 9 pm on the last day of the month, winners will be announced.
- 1st place: 50% of the jackpot
- 2nd place: 30% of the jackpot
- 3rd place: 20% of the jackpot
- Jackpot amount is indicative of the amount of eligible contestants registered for that given month.
- Winning distribution through Paypal or Visa Check Card.
- To be eligible for each monthly contest, participant must submit entrance fee of $15 ($12 prize account, $3 processing) prior to the 1st day of each month.
But First, you must agree to our terms:
In consideration of my entrance to the Sisu Fit Games and the participation thereof, I expressly agree and contract, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, that the company and its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates(if applicable), shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by me, or my guest in the participation of the assigned activities. I am agreeing that it is my responsibility to perform all activities with proper safety and precaution and understand I am acting in full responsibility of the program.
By the execution of this agreement, I accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to me or my guest, and I hereby fully and forever release and discharge the company, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates(if applicable), from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out the use of exercises performed.
I expressly agree to indemnify and hold the company harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages sustained by me or my guest.
I agree to be solely responsible for safety and well being of any potential guest and myself. I understand that the company does not provide individual supervision, instruction, or assistance for the performing of exercises.
I agree to comply with all rules imposed by the company regarding the implementation of the program. I agree to conduct myself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times, and to refrain from performing any exercise inconsistent with its intended design and purpose, and will consult professional medical advice prior to beginning any exercise program.
I understand and acknowledge that all exercises involves risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death. I WILL NOT perform any exercise that causes pain or discomfort and will cease activity until discussed with a medical professional.
I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND VOLUNTARILY EXECUTED THIS DOCUMENT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS CONTENT. Through submitting my fees and registration form, I am agreeing to the terms set forth.